We find outstanding professionals, and we give them the freedom and support to do what they do best.
To improve the quality of life while demonstrating stewardship of the built and natural environments.
To work together doing whatever it takes to be recognized as the best by our clients, employees, shareholders, and peers—locally, regionally, and nationally.
DEA’s core values shape the culture of the firm. They are essential to sustaining the success of each office as an enjoyable and meaningful workplace and as an effective service provider.
- Honesty. We must be scrupulously truthful with our clients, our coworkers, and ourselves in our professional and personal actions and work.
- Consideration. We must be concerned for each other and act with respect and sensitivity toward everyone with whom we interact.
- Openness. We are unafraid of sharing good and bad news and believe knowledge of all aspects of our company, if shared, will strengthen our efforts.
- Enjoyment. We recognize that DEA is not the center of the universe. Enjoying our efforts and our workplace is essential to maintaining our professional excellence.
- Involvement. We are good citizens. We volunteer and provide professional advice to a variety of community projects and enterprises.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. We are keenly interested in new opportunities. We venture into new fields and develop new approaches to our work. We do not take these risks lightly, but seek input from our colleagues and clients so that all who are affected are aware of the risks before action is taken.
- Financial Security. We pride ourselves on providing for the well-being of DEA employees and their families. To do so, we prepare adequate budgets and work within them in order to produce the profit needed to attain financial security.