Surveying and Geomatics :: Conventional Land Surveying and Mapping
As an engineer and a land surveyor, Dave Evans recognized that land surveying needed to be tightly woven into his new firm. With the understanding that accurate and reliable surveying is the first critical step towards a successful project, he wanted to be able to provide his clients with quality land surveying services.
DEA offers a proven track record of providing economical, technically excellent surveying and geomatics services in support of land development, transportation, water, and energy projects throughout the western United States.
- Construction surveys
- Boundary and cadastral surveys
- Topographic and design surveys
- Legal descriptions and plat maps
- ALTA surveys
- Right-of-way engineering and mapping
- Map preparation and compliance
- Map checking services
- Records of Survey
- Monument perpetuation
- Global Positioning System (GPS) and control surveying