Water and Environment :: Water / Wastewater Infrastructure
An aging water infrastructure system, along with rapid environmental regulatory and restrictive financial changes, creates a need for strong engineering technologies and innovative design solutions. DEA brings more than 40 years of experience working with land developers and municipal agencies to meet sewer and water system improvement needs.
- Water, wastewater, and recycled water Master Planning
- Water and recycled water distribution system design
- Wastewater collection system design
- Hydraulic modeling of water, wastewater, and recycled water systems
- Pump station / lift station design
- Geographic Information System (GIS) applications for infrastructure