Our story starts with people.
We find outstanding professionals and give them the freedom and support to do what they do best. The result is outstanding work in infrastructure design and a commitment to sustainability and community.
The goal of the David Evans and Associates, Inc. scholarship is to assist the recipient in pursuing a bachelor’s degree in one of the majors listed below in the Scholarship Program Overview.
Scholarship Program Overview
David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA) is pleased to offer up to five recipients merit-based scholarships of $3,000 to women and/or members of historically underrepresented segments of the US population for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Applicants must be students majoring and demonstrating exceptional promise in Civil Engineering (transportation, structural, land development, or environmental), Electrical Engineering, Surveying/Geomatics, Marine/Hydrographic Science, Landscape Architecture, Construction Engineering, Planning, or Natural Resources/Environmental Science.
- Must be enrolled in a college within the US for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Must be enrolled in courses related to achieving a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (transportation, structural, land development, or environmental), Electrical Engineering, Surveying/Geomatics, Marine/Hydrographic Science, Landscape Architecture, Construction Engineering, Planning or Natural Resources/Environmental Science
- Must be a woman and/or a member of a historically underrepresented segment of the US population*
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5
- Must fully complete the application and submit a copy of your resume as well as a copy of your transcript with cumulative GPA by the closing date of June 30, 2021
All applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s final decisions by Aug 1, 2021. Contact the scholarship administrator, Renata Whited, with questions at email@example.com.
* As defined by REALD for the Oregon Department of Human Services and Oregon Health Authority for people self-identifying as Hispanic and/ or Latino/a/x; Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander; American Indian and/or Alaska Native; Black and/or African American; Middle Eastern and/or North African; and/or Asian.