Energy :: Transmission
DEA provides overhead and underground electrical transmission line design, route selection, permitting, and project management for transmission lines. We deliver engineering services required to successfully route, site, permit, and engineer electrical transmission lines. We can provide access road development, field engineering during construction, conductor selection optimization, and a variety of foundation and structural solutions to meet your transmission line design project needs. We have a robust team with experience in lattice, tubular steel, concrete, wood, LWS structures and more.
We customize our services with the goal of meeting the needs of our clients and navigating complex requirements. From scoping to final delivery, we work in close collaboration with our clients to deliver critical power delivery projects. We have the expertise to serve projects large and small.
- Route selection
- Structure selection and design
- Surveys, photogrammetry, and LiDAR
- Joint use analysis (IKE System)
- Design calculations
- PLS-CADD plan and profile design
- Construction assembly drawings and material lists
- Construction specifications
- Bid documents
- Field engineering / construction management
- Conductor selection and optimization
- Foundation analysis