Energy :: Traditional
Junction City Substation
Lane County, OR
The substation design was for Blachly Lane Electric Cooperative. This Distribution Station is feed by a 115kV line tap to an A-Frame Structure. The station includes a high-side 115-kV group operated vertical break switch, 115-kV circuit switcher, 115-12.47Y/7.2KV 30/40/50MVA transformer, three single-phase regulators, a 15kV circuit breaker, side break group operated 15-kV switch, and four feeder bays with 15kV circuit breakers with expansion capacity for four additional.
DEA was responsible for
- Site grading design
- Yard layout design with consideration for future expansion
- Physical substation design including the feeder rack bays
- Structural steel concepts
- Control house conceptual layout
- Relay cabinet design
- Protection and control schematics.