David Evans and Associates, Inc. 2013-2014 Scholarship Announcement
David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA) is pleased to offer two scholarships for women and/or minority college students majoring in civil engineering (transportation, structural, land development, or environmental) or geomatics who demonstrate exceptional promise in either of those fields.
The goal of the DEA scholarship is to assist the recipients in pursuing a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or geomatics. Two scholarships of $3,000 each will be awarded to students attending college in one of the states in which DEA has local offices: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, New York, Oregon, or Washington.
Note: The scholarship application deadline has passed for 2013. Please check back in the spring of 2014 for our next scholarship program.
Scholarship Program Overview
- DEA will award scholarships of $3,000 each to two women and/or minority recipients for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- The scholarship recipients will be selected based on meeting eligibility requirements and the content of their applications.
- Selection will be made by a committee composed of DEA senior management.
- These are one-time scholarships made payable to the awarded applicant upon receipt of proof of enrollment in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Must be enrolled in the 2013-2014 academic year attending college in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, New York, Oregon, or Washington
- Must be enrolled in courses related to achieving a civil engineering or geomatics bachelor's degree
- Must be a woman and/or a minority
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- Must fully complete the application and submit a copy of your resume and a copy of your transcript with cumulative GPA by the closing date of April 30, 2013