Work in an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork, where expectations are clearly defined through effective communication, where teams are accountable to the results and process, where trust in your team leads to shared success, and where initiative and creativity are rewarded.
Be part of what defines our future.
I love working for a firm whose culture and values are so readily apparent in the everyday activities within the office. Our clients come first, and I firmly believe that the DEA culture amplifies our abilities to advance our relationships with our clients and provide new and exciting opportunities to our teams.
Our unique projects are incredibly challenging and fulfilling at the same time. But I firmly believe that the most important thing that sets us apart is our culture. Our office environment feels like a second home, we look out for each other and this makes working at DEA amazingly enjoyable and very rewarding.
I have recently celebrated my 31st anniversary at David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA). I think this speaks volumes about my respect for the company (and David Evans himself), for the incredibly talented and kind people I have had the opportunity to work with, and for the diversity of projects and collaborations achieved. When you can experience all of that, with good doses of regular laughter with your coworkers, then three decades at a great company is truly something to be grateful for and to be celebrated!
Working at DEA
Our people are very important to us! DEA staff enjoy comprehensive benefits such as a 9/80 work schedule, health and wellness plans, and much more.
Learn more about DEA Employee Benefits.
Rewards, Recognition, and Celebrations
- Years of Service Awards
- Annual companywide bonus program based on company performance
- Annual Team-of-the-Year Awards
- Quarterly Revenue Factor Awards
- Annual President’s Award
- Annual Exceptional Contribution Award
- Quarterly Outstanding Service Award
- Spot Awards (bonus or gift cards)
- Holiday Party and other office specific activities such as ice cream socials, contests and tournaments
- Holiday gifts for all employees
- Baby gifts
- Annual gift cards for birthdays and DEA anniversaries
- Company Officer status
- Annual Success Plans, career development planning and performance evaluations
- Defined job classifications with clear direction of career-pathing opportunities
- Market-priced pay structure
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional licensure reimbursement
- External training opportunities for seminars, conferences, etc.
- Association membership reimbursement